Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A book read

During the month of January I found a book to read. It was Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor E. Frankl. I have been aware of it for years and have heard people use lines from it. At my age I should have read it eons ago. It think it could/should be a to read for all High School students and those in the military. It was enlightening to me about people and their survivability in extreme conditions. I would never wish a concentration camp on any one. What a horrid situation. The insights of this author are magnificent. I found help and encouragement for me in my difficulties and I saw hope and help for those who are suffering in much more severe ways than me. I recommend this book to those interested in bettering themselves and learning to have more compassion for people who suffer much.

1 comment:

  1. sounds great- I'll have to read that once I'm done with my current read. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. Be nice.