Friday, July 4, 2008

God Bless America

"God bless America. Land that I love. Stand beside her and guide her through the night with the light from above."

How grateful I am for today. This day stands out in the history of the world as a great day. It is Independence Day in America. I don't think it was by accident that it came to be. I truely believe that God was in it's planning from the very beginning.

I am grateful to be a citizen. I like the freedom to go here and there when I want to. To see the people that I want to. To worship God as I choose is a blessing.

Thank you to every person that has served in the military forces. And to those that have supported them. What you have done has preserved my freedom. Thank you to those who are serving right now. It is you that will help keep freedom burning bright for my grandchildren.

God blessed America's begining and he will continue to do so as the people listen and obey his teachings.

Yes, God bless America. Land that I love.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. I love our country. It is a great blessing to be protected in the ways that are important. I am thankful for many blessings. I love the gospel. I love my family , I love many friends. I love you dearly.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. Be nice.