Friday, January 25, 2008

What do you think?

Kent thinks that he should not have had that last bowl of beans. He asked Jeanette.
\
Jeanette thinks that it stinks. And Julie added her thoughts.

How can you speak louder than what Julie expresses on her face.

Leslie thinks that it is nothing new.

Debra is looking for the source.


Larry and Jeanette are busy. Maybe we can start over.


Brian has other things to do.

Scruffy is trying to hide.

Betty knows what is going on.

She is not done expressing herself yet.

Brina has her opinion on the whole thing.

And Bradly is surprised that so much is being said about it.

Anita agrees with Betty.

Craig thinks he really blew it.

Don't pull that again!

That was cool!

I think I am going to be sick.

What is all the fuss about?

I
My eyes are burning.

That was gross.

Do it again. Do it again.

Moma! SAVE ME!!

7 comments:

  1. Brother Vance, you'd better be glad that Father's Day is not too soon. There is still time for your family to forgive you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paybacks are sometimes a little hard to take!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kent,

    I am not exactly sure how to take your comment. Communication is such a difficult thing.

    Are you conceeding defeat, or;
    is that a THREAT?

    I tried for a few moments to come up with an idea where I could use these wonderful snapshots to tell a story, and this is what happened. I know. IT STINKS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your visual literature, and I am waiting for just the right moment to follow in suite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Larry. You are just a young whipper snapper yet!

    I really enjoyed reading about your mission in Argentina. I think a person can gain so much by going on a mission and it is wonderful that you can speak Spanish.

    Kent and I had an opportunity to serve a mission in Longmont and it was very rewarding. We had some wonderful relationships that will never be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is not my birthday Betty.

    I am a young whip snapper. Just ask the kids.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. Be nice.