Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Snow, snow, snow.

We flew into Salt Lake City to spend Christmas with family in Utah. We spent the first night with Julie, Clint, and Leslie. Eric, Debra, Jeanette, and I traveled up and down the state a couple times. The first skiff of snow at Julie's in Magna was dealt with quickly by Eric.



The Explorer in the background is the vehicle we rented. It drove nicely, but by the time we had finished our tour of the state the engine light and the change oil warning were lit up.



2 comments:

  1. Doesn't look like fun driving in a storm! I'm glad that I was at home cozy with my Daddy and Mama! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like the snow. I hope that we have a snow free weekend as we go to Longmont to visit with our kids and grandkids.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. Be nice.