Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

I really love my dad. He's so funny. If I had a scanner, I would post my favorite picture of us together. One day, my dad took me to work for Take Your Child to Work Day. (Creative name, I know) His work had all kinds of things planned to make it special for both the children and the parents. One of those things was a giant green chair to take a picture in. It was huge. In the picture, I'm there, just looking nervous and confused, but Dad has his arms and legs all spread out as if he was doing jumping jacks in the air, with a wonderful look of surprise, or something of the kind, on his face. I love that picture with my dad. I love you Daddy. Happy Father's Day.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Debra. I looked for the big green chair photograph in my pictures and have not yet located it. I will add it when I find it.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. Be nice.