Friday, June 6, 2008

Craig's family

Craig, Brina, Bradly, and Luke were all home in the living room when we knocked at the door. Luke just had a little accident when we arrived. He waited until the diaper was off to do his business. There was a big rush to get things cleaned. The excitement was mostly over when we entered their apartment.



Luke is wonderful. He has a small face with a short chin. He looks much like his older brother did when he was small. I love him.



Look at the beaming on Jeanette's face as she holds Luke.



Grandma Gatha, Eric, and I were there with Jeanette.



I like Brad's cars.



And his car book.



Craig was preparing a photo cd for us.



Brad dropped his cars in the clothes hamper and figured how to extract them. I love him.



I love my mom too.

2 comments:

Please feel free to comment. Be nice.