Saturday, May 10, 2008

Lucky Grandma













Larry mentioned this morning that if I post something it will be the 100th post on this blog. I told him I had something to post but that I didn't have the picture ready to publish. So he took a photo for me. And here it is.
This is the best picture in the world! It is the first grandchild picture I have received from a grand child.
Bradly was getting antsy at his daddy's graduation. In an attempt to help him I got out paper and a pen. He knew exactly what to do. The drawing began. But then the coolness of the pen got to him. He began clicking the end, not realizing that sometimes he wouldn't be able to produce an image after a click. He was getting frustrated so I got out my colored pencils. That was a new coolness. He made a few marks, added another pencil to his hands and tried to draw. It is so difficult to draw with two pencils in your hand. Enough drawing. It was time for another activity. But I have a great budding artist picture. I hope they keep coming. (hint hint to all my grandchildren) I am one lucky grandma!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to watch our grandchildren grow!! When you don't see them a while between visits, that is even more apparent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jeanette for the sweet experience with Bradly. Time goes so fast and the children grow up, so it is important to cherish the times with each child and grandchild. too feel thankful to be a grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you can get some of your own art next week.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. Be nice.